🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with adding portfolio. Unable to click ...
Page options

Issue with adding portfolio. Unable to click on "Go to Preview".

Some users may experience issues while adding a portfolio to their profile. 

Screenshot of issue. 

egaruth_1-1695304053046.png

I would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

While this issue is being resolved we would like to provide a workaround. Could you please try and add an image or video link to the Project Solution section as shown in the screenshot below?

egaruth_2-1695304435865.png

Once done, the "Go to Preview" button should no longer be greyed out. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. 

Edited to update information. 10/12/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Our engineers also made improvements to the Portfolio section to make it more clear what fields are required. 

The changes that were implemented include:

• Adding asterisks to required fields and a message on the file inputs to let freelancers know that those are required. Any required fields must be attended to in order for the preview button to work.
  • Also, when it comes to a "Case study" type of portfolio there are two fields that have to have at least one file uploaded or a video link needs to be provided.

Screenshots for reference.

Required fields.

egaruth_0-1697142392485.png

"Case study" type.

egaruth_1-1697142392553.png

We appreciate your patience. 

130 Comments
JoanneP

Hi Precious,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue persists, please share the following information so we can forward it to our team to investigate further.

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
07bc377d
Community Member

I've tried a different browser. I've tried uploading video from my computer instead of using a youtube link. I've tried no cookies or whatever. Please fix this. Thank you

markedone8
Community Member

Still not working as intended.

17d0f970
Community Member
  • Yes I cleared my browser’s cookies and used a different browser when I encountered the challenge.
  • At first, I used Chrome browser. After I encountered the problem, cleared my browser cookies I used Mozilla firefox yet the problem was not resolved.
  • My Chrome browser version is 118.0.5993.71 (official Build) (64-bit) and Mozilla firefox browser is 118.02 (64-bit)
  • Machine’s OS is 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
  • Machine’s OS version is 22H2
  • Machine's Edition is Windows 10 Pro
  • The screenshots added shows how my specialized profile appears with the Publish button disabled and on request to add atleast one portfolio item and how it appears after addition of portfolio with the Go to preview button disabled and back button functional which hinders me from knowing the next action/instruction to take so as to publish my specialized profile.
  • Also I have tried changing my profile picture over and over and couldn't do so even after ensuring that the picture does not exceed the reuired pixels.
17d0f970
Community Member

I have followed all the instructions in the screenshot to resolve the issue yet the the Go to preview button is disabled

andrian_deguzman
Community Member

andrian_deguzman_0-1697807134062.png

759e32fa

Hi Andrian,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
77bcb9cb
Community Member

Hello
I am also having the same issue.

Browser/s used - chrome and safari
Machine’s OS - mac os
Machine’s OS version - Big Sur 11.1

Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better: switched from Google Chrome to Safari but still had the same issue. Please can we get a resolution as i am eager to publish projects?

759e32fa

Hi Ciaran,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

andrian_deguzman
Community Member

Hello, 

Browser - chrome (Version 118.0.5993.72)

System - Microsoft Home 10 

andrian_deguzman_0-1697853515708.png

Screenshot 2023-10-21 095916.png