🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Unable to upload picture. Error: Failed to in...
Page options

Unable to upload picture. Error: Failed to initialise NumberFormat since used feature is not support

Update 2/3/23: 
Our engineers investigated this issue and have not been able to replicate it using supported browsers. 
Please make sure you're using 
a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

New users may experience issue with updating their profile photo. 

Here is a screenshot of the error message: 

Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 8.17.48 PM.png

Error text: "Failed to initialise NumberFormat since used feature is not support" 

17 Comments
c73a9735
Community Member

Hi there. The same issue is also happening to me.

AndreaG
Hi Dawn, please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px and no more than 4000 x 4000px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot, that your face is visible, and that the following requirements are met:

• You are not wearing sunglasses in the photo
  • It is not a logo or clip-art
  • It is not a group photo
  • The picture was not digitally-altered
  • The maximum size is 5 MB
If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it, please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile, including your profile photo, needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures and tips on choosing an excellent profile photo.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Known Issue

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Workaround

Our engineers investigated this issue and have not been able to replicate it using supported browsers. 
Please make sure you're using 
a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

256f4279
Community Member

Hi,this message appear when I try to upload profile photo " Can't upload image Value unit out of range for Intl.NumberFormat options property style "anyone can help me to solve this problem 

4b08c367
Community Member

Seems your photo is too big or the colors are not appropriate to upload. Try to take a picture from your cellphone, like a 3x4 unit. Remember the profile photo should be a pic of yourself.

e94642e1
Community Member

Hi there. I have tried uploading my photo but this always happened. Thus I couldn't finish creating my profile.Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 6.47.12 PM.png