🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » "Can't upload image. style must be either "de...
Page options

"Can't upload image. style must be either "decimal"..." - Error When Uploading Profile Picture

New freelancers may be experiencing errors when uploading their profile picture. Example of an error:

kochubei_valeria_0-1674064522018.png

Workaround: Please make sure you're using a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

122 Comments
ArjayM

Hi Madison,

Firstly, thank you for reaching out and for your interest in starting your career with Upwork! I have shared your report with the appropriate team for further review and one of the members will be assisting you via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page once ready.

e1003869
Community Member

Can't upload image

style must be either "decimal", "percent", or "currency"

What does this mean?^^^ 

I have tried many different things but cannot get it to work

IMG_0334 (1).JPG

b939bcbf
Community Member

Yes this worked when all failed. Thank you so much! @Maria C

ArjayM

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We shared your reports with our engineers and they are working as fast as possible to resolve this issue. 

We will update the thread once we have more information.

Edited to add:

We would appreciate your assistance! Could you please share more information about what device and browsers you used when you received this error?

Device:
Browser:
Operating system:
Image file type:

Thank you, 

144d9fb9
Community Member

Device; Macbook air 

Browser: safari

Operating system: Current 

Image file type: I tried jpg and pdg as well as png

c615f70b
Community Member

I am having the exact same issue, this is the end of my profile creation so it wont let me continue without uploading the picture. 

ArjayM

Hi Chantal,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! I have checked your account and it looks like you were able to successfully upload a profile picture. You should be seeing this on your Profile as well. Let us know if you need further assistance.

abb29e2b
Community Member

Hi, I also have the same problem of not being able to upload my profile picture, what to do?

PradeepH

Hi Olaosoko,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,