🐈
» Groups » Marketing » Forum » Experience in Multiple Fields but not on Upwo...
Page options
75147c4e
Community Member

Experience in Multiple Fields but not on Upwork

Good Day Guys!

I hope you are fine. I'm Muhammad Nasir Ashraf from Pakistan. I'm new Rising Talent on Upwork and here for a suggestion. I have experienced in multiple fields as i am keen to new stuff.

Firstly, i am Certified Chemical Engineer with about 3.5 years of experience as Research & Development Executive in the Field of Textile specifically Dyeing Process & Machine Process Optimization including the very latest machines right now in the World about Dyeing.

Secondly i like Graphic Designing and have done multiple volunteer projects to show case my skills. Further i have a certification in Microsoft OFFICE.

Plus Point is i have done multiple trainings on Lean Six Sigma & Process Optimization, AutoCAD, ChemCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Techincal Report Writing, Amazon Virtual Assistant. I have good Command on English.

If you have read it, which Field has the most success rate on Upwork as i'm new here and want to earn through my skills.

I have LinkedIn Profile with similar name if you wanna go through as well. Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanking in anticipation.

Muhammad Nasir

0 REPLIES 0