🐈
» Groups » Marketing » Forum » Please Introduce Yourself!
Page options
palmerlewis
Community Member

Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone! 

This thread is here so you can introduce yourself to your fellow Community members!

You are encouraged to add some details on:

• what you're looking to achieve with joining this Community​, 
  • what you'd love to learn from other ​freelancers, or 
  • what business processes you've got figured out!

Tell us a little bit about yourself below!

301 REPLIES 301
14165d8d
Community Member

I'm shabir Ahmad.

33d17bbe
Community Member

Hello I'm new here, I'm Rose

Hey I'm shabir Ahmad from Pakistan 

33d17bbe
Community Member

Hello Everyone,  My name is Rose, I am Customer Service Professional with 20 years experience from the Philippines, I am a  B2B and B2C Sales Operations, Sales and Business Developement Representative. Thank you for accepting me to join the Team. My inspiration is My Family, and I am slo inspired by the success of others who really strive hard on their knowledge. I am open to learn from the great experience of so many Team members here, and I am also very willing to share my expertise to others. Thank you and we all keep in touch.

0 Upvotes

Hey I'm shabir Ahmad. 

Helo I am M.Samad I am expert in hunting good and profitable products on
different markets
UK,US,Australia e.t.c

hello, great to hear from you,am known as joseph
b094dd58
Community Member

My name is joy yeiyah am a business consultant/ helath and wellness. I have worked in a marketing/ network marketing firm for 4 years and am ready to learn, open to new ideas, develop more on my marketing potentials and also share my knowledge where needed. 

33d17bbe
Community Member

Hello Everyone, I'm Rose from Philippines, a Sales and Business Development Representative. Glad to be part of this group.

744f1cc0
Community Member

Hola,

I'm Lloyd a digital marketer with 2 years of experience in Google Ads . Im very happy to join this community and to learn more about the platform.Happy to share my knowledge and experience with others and to help out with any challenges concerning my path. Thank you 

Hey I'm shabir Ahmad from Pakistan  I'm freelancer I can data entry jobs copy write copy paste 

5dfbb62a
Community Member

• Hi, I'm Linda from Nigeria. I have been working in Sales for many years and want to know more about digital marketing. I hope to impact others positively.

Hey I'm freelancer I can data entry jobs copy write content writing copy paste.

11df927e
Community Member

• Hi  sir my is Michael oluwafemi am a developer in writing novels, content writing etc
11df927e
Community Member

Hi everyone my name is abioye Michael I am a developer in writing novels, content writing  and copy righting etc. Am from Nigeria I have some experience about this 3 years ago before joining this platform and am very happy am here,  surely u will enjoy working with my project. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

pip_pag-ong
Community Member

Hi, My name is Pip from the Philippines. I joined oDesk (back then) last June 7, 2011; this year will be my 12th of working remotely.

ca64a66f
Community Member

Hello there, pip i am Nigussie from Ethiopia, i am new for some process here. So what is next?

7b737d03
Community Member

Hello. I'm Judith. I'm a reporter, editor, camera person, writer, human resource manager, chief auto-cue, passionate chef, voice over artist. I'm looking forward to making new friends and learning new things. It's beautiful to be versatile. Much love guys 

hello, I'm an artist who knows different techniques, from computer
graphics to artistic printing, I'm the director of an art school, I
play different musical instruments, amateur

[image: Значок "Проверено сообществом"]

hello, am stephen from kenya .Have been in upwork for a while and am happy
to meet you.
14165d8d
Community Member

Hey I'm shabir Ahmad. I'm freelancer and I can data entry copy writing copy paste content writing translation English to and Urdu to English

fiorentini85
Community Member

Hi everyone, my name is Federico and I'm Italian but I live in the United States and I'm a digital nomad.

I'm a social media manager with 8 years of experience in Meta ADS and copywriting; I can use also Wordpress and create Woocommerce site.
I'm finishing a certification for google tag manager and the facebook API conversion.

If you need help in someway let me know 😉

Wish the best to everyone!

Hello, I hope well . I am Ashik from bangladesh.plz help me. I want to
learn google tag manager and Facebook API.
this is my whatsapp number +8801712664659
plz help me. Now I am jobless i have to do work and I need money ...

Hi Ashik, my first advice is to study the guides of the platforms, Facebook and Google. Then practice on your own site and gradually improve your skills with client sites.

Wish you the best!

Federico

fe38e5c9
Community Member

My name is Elvis and I'm an email copy writer #whatsapp **Edited for Community Guidelines**

7301398f
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Kashish, a certified Google Ads expert with 2 years of experience. I specialize in driving targeted traffic, optimizing ad performance, and maximizing ROI. Excited to connect with this community and share insights. Let's achieve success together!

Best regards,Kashish 

##- Please type your reply above this line Hello my name is Alali. I am an
effective teacher. I taught mainly science subjects in the primary.
Presently I am teaching English language and Economics in the Secondary
School. I am very good in administration. An an efficient typist and can do
proofreading and subscription jobs virtually.
luwisnikowl
Community Member

Hi, my name is Louise. Nice to meet you all! 

A bit about me: I love traveling, and I make content on my personal channel. I mainly do organic and affiliate marketing. I've been doing organic Social Media Management for over 4 years along with Influencer Relations for 2 years and counting. Worked through different industries from corporate, creatives, and even crypto. I also have an active list building for Influencers in specific areas but most of the Platforms I've handled are under the following Instagram, Tiktok, Linkedin, and Twitter.

Looking forward to connecting btw you can access my socials here on my beacons. ai/coleski you can remove the spacing :))

755521d1
Community Member

Hi I hope eveyone is doing well. I'm Maryam Asim. I'm Amazon PPC Expert with 2 years Experience. Excited to connect with this community and share insights. I hope we learn new things together.

cafd50c2
Community Member

Iam nahabwe crispus 

Ugandan male aged 27yrs 

Not experienced with unworkable but willing to work

I have experience in alcohol business but a university graduate in procurement 

Iam dedicated and result oriented 

110e533d
Community Member

Hey I'm shabir Ahmad from Pakistan. I can data entry copy writing translation English to Urdu content writing image background remover

57d75723
Community Member

Hello!

Allow me to introduce myself.

I am Andrea an aspring Social Media Manager who specializes
in implementing social media platforms' content strategies, brand development and brand marketing. I have gathered numerous contacts over the years and strive
to meet client needs. I believe effective communication skills are by far the most important in engaging social media audiences. I also believe that the important ingredient is to communicate by giving them a glimpse of the brand or product. Let them be part of the brand/product. Taking the audience into a connection between them and the brand.

Let us all grow and learn from each other. ❤️

macromancewriter
Community Member

Greetings--I was on Upwork several years ago looking for freelance work.  My focus has changed since then, I've written what I hope will become a travel memoir.  I write on Medium, where I have roughly 3k followers, have a blog on WordPress that needs work and am interested in various publishing options including a Substack newsletter and/or possibly working to crowdfund a book.  At the moment, my head is spinning with the technical stuff, where to begin, the best approach etc.  I have a very small budget, but I need some consultation and advice on how to pull this all together, best approach and possible costs.  I live in France and could communicate through  Zoom

If interested, you can see various essays published on Medium that ultimately will compiled into the memoir/newsletter, etc.  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

5dd087c7
Community Member

Artboard 1-100.jpg

Meet Deep , your go-to creative powerhouse! :artist_palette::sparkles: With a passion for graphic design and social media wizardry, I bring fresh ideas, captivating visuals, and engaging content to the table. Let's collaborate and make your brand shine like never before! #GraphicDesign #SocialMediaExpert #CreativeGenius

saniazee
Community Member

Hello, everyone!

This is Sania. I have nearly a decade of experience in the field of graphic design, PR and digital marketing and am looking to build up on my career as a freelancer and an agency owner. If you guys have any advice on how I can get my train on the fast track, it would be really appreciated. Also feel free to approach me in case you need any help and I'll try to give my best advice.

Looking forward to connect with you all.

ebukah
Community Member

Hello Everyone! I'm excited to be in this group.I'm looking forward to learning from you, referrals on marketing , and customer service positions.

I have over 5 years of results oriented experience in sales, marketing, and customer service. I am new on Upwork and I want to build my career here.

Many thanks to our amiable admin for the good work he is doing. I'm a student for life and I will appreciate your advice and guidance as I navigate through the resources provided for a successful career on Upwork.

ac76cd92
Community Member

Hello, sunshine's! I'm Shawna, I am a Fractional Marketing & PR Expert with 17 years of business experience navigating SEO & SEM, Social Media, Websites & Software, UXUI & Creatives, and Content. My top skill is being able to come up with ideas and tactics quickly and execute those successfully.

I have utilized Upwork successfully to get clients and jobs for the past 3 years. While there have been some hiccups, I like the user experience of this freelance software best. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. And if you need a Marketing Pro - I'm your girl 🙂 

Email me at **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Best of Luck to You All!

-Shawna

Hey it's great to meet you! It sounds like you're quite busy, which is fantastic! How has your experience been securing clients on this platform?

aashby-snyder
Community Member

Hi! I'm quite new to this group. How is everyone doing?  Where is everyone from? I'm from Canada and I'm an illustrator and cartoonist. I have a syndicated comic strip called Globetrotter which is based on my personal global travel experiences. Feel free to have a look here:

I'm also a professional illustrator and I work remotely with clients world wide. You can have a look at my work using this line here:

What does everyone do? And where are you all from? Would LOVE to make some new friends!