🐈
» Groups » Marketing » Forum » is it possible to see other freelancers' prop...
Page options
Community Member

is it possible to see other freelancers' proposals?

I'm unable to view proposals submitted by other freelancers. Therefore, I'm interested in finding out if there's a way to access these proposals once I've submitted mine.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

No, you cannot see other freelancers' proposals on Upwork. The platform maintains privacy and confidentiality for both clients and freelancers. Once you've submitted your proposal for a job, only the client who posted the job can view and assess the proposals they receive. Other freelancers' proposals are not visible to you.

This privacy policy is in place to protect the intellectual property and unique ideas that freelancers include in their proposals. It also ensures that each freelancer's proposal is evaluated solely on its merits by the client.

Tural Babashov

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

No, you cannot see other freelancers' proposals on Upwork. The platform maintains privacy and confidentiality for both clients and freelancers. Once you've submitted your proposal for a job, only the client who posted the job can view and assess the proposals they receive. Other freelancers' proposals are not visible to you.

This privacy policy is in place to protect the intellectual property and unique ideas that freelancers include in their proposals. It also ensures that each freelancer's proposal is evaluated solely on its merits by the client.

Tural Babashov
ce306201
Community Member

This makes sense. But the pro package advertises that you will be able to see proposals through UpWork.

Hello, explain me how?