🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » ACCOUNTS
Page options
310e4fb2
Community Member

ACCOUNTS

A while ago I made an account on UpWork for which I'm sending this message. I needed to make a new email and open a new account on UpWork to make it easier. But she was not accepted qualified. Why was one account with the same characteristics approved and the other not? I want to use this new account of mine, my other (old) email will close. Grateful, all the best!

Felipe Lobo

4 REPLIES 4
colettelewis
Community Member

Felipe L wrote:

A while ago I made an account on UpWork for which I'm sending this message. I needed to make a new email and open a new account on UpWork to make it easier. But she was not accepted qualified. Why was one account with the same characteristics approved and the other not? I want to use this new account of mine, my other (old) email will close. Grateful, all the best!

Felipe Lobo

You are only allowed one account on Upwork, which is probably why the new account was not accepted. I suggest you read all the help pages for newcomers and Upwork's terms of service. 

JoanneP

Hi Felipe,

Could you please send me a PM with the details of your other account so I can check. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
310e4fb2
Community Member

I send another message in the dashboard for you...
My other account that I want to use is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you so much,

Felipe

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Felipe,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your account.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths