🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Billing Cycle and payments - no earnings...
Page options
efad46df
Community Member

Billing Cycle and payments - no earnings yet and still in the process of completing the profile

Good Morning ! I would like to ask for an advice or clarification regarding my concern. As of the moment, I am still learning about upwork and in the process of completing my profile which is in 75% . May I know if it is okay that I setup the billing and payment method and get paid in the settings? Or is it advisable to do them last knowing that I do not have any jobs yet? Will this cause me to have deductions at the end of the billing cycle if I do not remove them or should I just let them be and continue completing my profile? Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Portia,

Thank you for your message. You can add the billing and payment methods before or after completing your Upwork profile. Currently, you are subscribed to Freelancer Basic plan. There will be no deductions unless you upgrade your membership plan to Freelancer Plus or use your billing method to purchase Connects. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Portia,

Thank you for your message. You can add the billing and payment methods before or after completing your Upwork profile. Currently, you are subscribed to Freelancer Basic plan. There will be no deductions unless you upgrade your membership plan to Freelancer Plus or use your billing method to purchase Connects. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your response Mr. Pradeep 😀

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths