Page options
b0b5fd7d
Community Member

Book Editing

Hi. What are the best practices of editing and proofreading

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
the-right-writer
Community Member

First, you need skills. I'm amazed that you are a writer and editor, yet you are not native or bilingual in any language. How do you write and edit in English, when you do not demonstrate that ability?

"Full time Ghost writer, Editor & proofreader since 1 year

$5.00/hr

I am a full-time Ghostwriter, Editor since 1 year I have completed projects with a 5-star rating. I respond within 10-20 minutes of any message. I am dynamic/flexible, Creative, & deliver on time, Client satisfaction is my 1st priority. My skills are. I usually share a sample work 1st before taking the full order 1. Ghost Writing 2. Editing & Proofreading 3. Book Writing & Editing 4. Content and blog writing. 5. Surveys. 6. Beta Reading My projects can be checked on the link on LinkedIn My work profile link is given under Feel free to contact me at (deleted)

This is not the profile of a writer and editor. Also, you can't link on your profile.

I'm shocked you have had any jobs. Please enlighten me as to how you manage to write and edit? I would love to know.

The best practice is to have real skills and not use programs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
the-right-writer
Community Member

First, you need skills. I'm amazed that you are a writer and editor, yet you are not native or bilingual in any language. How do you write and edit in English, when you do not demonstrate that ability?

"Full time Ghost writer, Editor & proofreader since 1 year

$5.00/hr

I am a full-time Ghostwriter, Editor since 1 year I have completed projects with a 5-star rating. I respond within 10-20 minutes of any message. I am dynamic/flexible, Creative, & deliver on time, Client satisfaction is my 1st priority. My skills are. I usually share a sample work 1st before taking the full order 1. Ghost Writing 2. Editing & Proofreading 3. Book Writing & Editing 4. Content and blog writing. 5. Surveys. 6. Beta Reading My projects can be checked on the link on LinkedIn My work profile link is given under Feel free to contact me at (deleted)

This is not the profile of a writer and editor. Also, you can't link on your profile.

I'm shocked you have had any jobs. Please enlighten me as to how you manage to write and edit? I would love to know.

The best practice is to have real skills and not use programs.

Dear Jeanne Madam,  

Thanks for your guidance. I am a quick learner, and I believe in honesty & hard work. I am responsive and respond within 10-20 minutes. I am dynamic/flexible, Creative, & deliver on time; I usually share a sample work 1st before taking any order; after their satisfaction, I offer my services. Client satisfaction is my 1st priority.

I also prefer manual work. It's time-consuming but more reliable.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths