🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can I use Skrill on Upwork to withdraw my fun...
Page options
sara_89
Community Member

Can I use Skrill on Upwork to withdraw my funds?

How can I withdraw my funds, Can I use skrill on Upwork for funds transfer. Please guide me
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sara Q wrote:
How can I withdraw my funds, Can I use skrill on Upwork for funds transfer. Please guide me

Skill has not been available for years.

You can use any method listed on your "Get Paid" page under "Add Method."

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

How can you withdraw funds?

Read: "Manage How You Get Paid"

To answer your question about Skrill:

No. Skrill is no longer an option.

But what I'm wondering is: Would not continuing to use the same funds withdrawal method you have used since July 2013 be an option?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

You may wish to consider replacing the avatar/icon image with an actual photo of yourself.

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.08.24 PM.png

Preston H wrote:

But what I'm wondering is: Would not continuing to use the same funds withdrawal method you have used since July 2013 be an option?

She probably used to use Skrill back then, and is now confused that she can't find it.

When she last worked, Skrill was still available. She hasn't used Upwork for years.

Payoneer withdrawal charge just spiked. Can Upwork consider adding back Skrill or something? Paypal is not a convenient option in certain African countries.

We appreciate your feedback, Mfonobong.

We're not aware of any plans to return Skrill as a payment method. We'll be sure to announce any changes in the Community.

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Sara Q wrote:

Skill has not been available for years.

You can use any method listed on your "Get Paid" page under "Add Method."

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths