» Forums » New to Upwork » Can i get paid through cashapp
Page options
38fbbb4f
Community Member

Can i get paid through cashapp

can i get paid through cashapp??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

re: "I am talking about the pay out to get my funds out of upwork"

Ah... thank you for clarifying what you meant.

I think that would be awesome. But it is currently not an option.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
prestonhunter
Community Member

No.

If you were caught receiving money through Cashapp you could be terminated permanently from Upwork. You could be suspended simply for discussing getting paid through Cashapp with a client.

youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Maddie - It is not allowed to get paid outside of Upwork for any reason or through any Cash App. If the client offered that you need to clarify for him that this is against Upwork's TOS; if he insisted, just report him.

Also, if you agreed, You'd most probably get scammed by that client and your account would be permanently suspended by Upwork for violating the TOS.

I hope this helps!

I am talking about the pay out to get my funds out of upwork

re: "I am talking about the pay out to get my funds out of upwork"

Ah... thank you for clarifying what you meant.

I think that would be awesome. But it is currently not an option.

really should add that.

I can not think of any freelancer who would object to having Cashapp as an additional payment withdrawal method.

I would be fascinated to hear Upwork's rationale for not adding it as an option.

Hi Maddie and Dear Members,

I certainly understand and respect your feedback/suggestions. As Preston mentioned. Having Cashapp as a payment method is not an option for now. Rest assured that I'll pass this over to the appropriate team for further review and hope to consider it.

~ Arjay
Upwork
stormsowards
Community Member

I don't understand why you are telling people it's not possible to withdraw funds to your CashApp. I just did it. You have to get a CashApp card and they give you a routing and bank account number. You can add it right to your payment methods as a bank and withdraw money to it. I literally just did it 5 seconds ago. Crazy there is Moderators on here telling people false information. 

Hi Storm,

Thank you for sharing this here. I have checked your account and I can see that you have the Direct to U.S. Bank (ACH) as a payment method on your account. However, allow me to explain the topic on this thread. The OP wants CashApp as an option for a payout to get his funds out of Upwork (Payment Method on user's account), which is currently now an option. You may want to read through the member's responses on this thread especially this help article for you to be more acquainted with how to get paid in Upwork. I really do hope this clarifies. Let me know if you have questions or need further assistance. I'll be happy to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

 looks like ur spreading false info hm?! I Tried It 3 Times, Yea Totally Works...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths