🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't fill in my city
Page options
daphnechan
Community Member

Can't fill in my city

Hi

I'm from Singapore, and it in itself is a city.

There is no option or "drop down" list for me to fill in the city.

Does anyone has similiar issues?

Thank you.

254 REPLIES 254
ecogo2
Community Member

Hey! I'm having exactly the same problem as Adnan, what's the best way to go about solving it?

Hi Emir, and Akhmadjon,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Bojan! 
I can't complete my account with issues with the city. Can you help me, please? I live in Prague in the Czech Republic.

Akhmadjon

I have the exact same issue, can someone help ??

Alexandru Badin

Hi,
Thank you for your touch!
It's not working! I tied with Firefox also. Didn't help.

Hi Alexandru, and Akhmadjon,

Alexandru, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Akhmadjon, feel free to follow up on your open ticket and follow the steps our team provided. Feel free to follow up on the ticket if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I have same issue with drop down. Can you help me?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jasmir,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already tried that and it didn't work.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the confirmation Jasmir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your address. 

~ Goran
Upwork
nila9481
Community Member

Dear All,

I cant complete my profile and fill my city while updating profile. I have given right name every where also tried to use 2 different browsers ( ie and chrome). Moreover I cleared my cache. Still its not able to find the city. Becasue there is no select option from list. 

I also tried city country together option. The error is attached. Please help me. Thanks,

Nila

Hi Nila,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Now its working suddenly. Thanks,
Nila
terrapatriana
Community Member

I can't find a dropdown for the city. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. Please help to check.

Hi Terra,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already added your city. You can find more information on this page and under the 'Location' section. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having th same issues tried two different browers and can't selected my city

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi William, 

It looks like you're already being assisted through a private message on our social media channel. The team will continue assisting you through the same social media channel regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am from Phan Rang - Thap Cham city in Vietnam but cannot find it in the dropdown to finish my profile. Could you please assist?

Hi Vu,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already added your city. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi I live in Hong Kong and on the create your profile page, I cannot add any city.  I've tried clearing cache, using a new computer, using icognito.  Nothing works.

Hi Thomas,

Could you please share the name of the city you are currently located so I can check? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
eb94420e
Community Member

Tseung Kwan O

Hi Petar and Thomas,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and assist you further with filling out your address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cavarp
Community Member

Hi! I'm unable to fill in my city. I deleted my cookies and search history, and tried using different browsers, but it didn't work.

ansonwong
Community Member

Hi,

I can not fill in my City in the register processe, my City is Kwai Chung in Hong Kong.

Thanks.

Hi Yuen,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same problem here, can't fill in my city. Typing in "Czech Republic" also doesn't work, nor using a different browser/cookies (tried chrome, firefox, and edge). Please advise

Hi Boaz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same problem here, can't fill in my city, Velika Kladusa, Bosnia and Herzegovina

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aldin and Yanko,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your application forms. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8538c1ee
Community Member

during the filling of my profile during registration, I was stuck at level 10, when I entered my city the form does not recognize, I attach the screenshot.

I have the same issue as other people here. I'm stuck in registration and can't seem to fill in the city of my residence which is Prague. Can you help? Thank you

Hi Jiri,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. The address is not being automatically filled as I'm writing nor I have any suggestions after I fill in the address.

Once I start filling in the city I receive a red error message under the field and it stays the same no matter what I do.  Please check the screen in the attachment.

Could you, please, help? Thanks!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Indira,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Mod,

I also cannot input city for my new account. I'd like to input 'Hong Kong'. Could you please assist me? Thank you!

Hi Sam,

I shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
lammark1997
Community Member

Dear Moderator,

I am from Hong Kong as well and have been expriencing the same issue.

Thanks!

Hi Mark,

I shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I am from Vantaa, Finland and I have the same issue when creating my profile, I hope someone can fix this. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths