🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't receive code. Another way to receive co...
Page options
kimacruz
Community Member

Can't receive code. Another way to receive code, email perhaps?

Hello everyone. 

I'm close to completing my profile, but have a tiny problem. As I am currently in mexico for a few weeks, I do not have access to my US phone at the moment and can't receive my code to complete my profile. Is there a team member that can better assist me with this? Maybe a way for receiving it through email? I would love to finish this process as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Kim 

2 REPLIES 2
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Kimberly,

Welcome to Upwork and welcome to this forum As you are near to complete your profile on Upwork. For the verification step, you do not have access to your phone. No worries about that, one can get verification codes on emails as well. But what you have to do is, to request the Customer Support and they will fix it for you.

All the best,

Thanks

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/
AndreaG

Hi Kimberly,

Since your Upwork profile has to reflect accurate and verifiable information about your identity, skills, experience, and location, you can set Mexico as your location while you're there. You can do it by going back to the Location part of the profile creation process. Once you're in the U.S., you can update your location information to reflect that.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths