🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can you guys help me in growing on Upwork ?
Page options
382624e1
Community Member

Can you guys help me in growing on Upwork ?

I have purchased upwork membership. And start working on up-work full-time.

It's been more than a month since I lost my all connects on applying for a bunch of projects.

I am unable to win any project. I'm not getting a chance to show my expertise even though I have developed many projects in my past career for multiple companies. I have displayed them in my showcase but still not responsive enough.

I have 3 years of experience in a professional environment. This much experience is not helping me out in growing on upwork.

I am trying to write proposals neat and short.

And I double-checked my profile nothing seems to be wrong.

I am unable to figure out where is the problem. Is that in my proposals or in my profile?

Hoping for guidelines, support, and help.
And my seniors on Upwork can recommend my profile to clients.

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Ahmed,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing Upwork in continuing a great career. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths