🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cannot enter address
Page options
domx97
Community Member

Cannot enter address

Upwork is not letting me enter my street address into my profile and as a result I cannot finish signing up. The predictive text stops once I start entering my city after the street name. I'm not sure how to proceed.

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel, 

I wanted to check if you've tried entering your address in the "Start typing your address" box? 

~ Avery
Upwork
domx97
Community Member

I have, once I type past the street address and start entering the city (i.e. 123 fake street, faketown ) the available options underneath the bar disappear and I can't enter anything into the little box.

Daniel,

And just to confirm, after you enter your street address and before you add the city, none of the available options in the drop down are your address? Is that correct?

~ Valeria
Upwork

That is correct.

I've tried changing the city after the street name since I technically live between two cities and I thought maybe it wanted me to put the other one. I also saw a thread on here where someone was having the same problem as me but solved it by putting the name of their county after the street address but that didn't work for me when I tried it either.

cylver1z
Community Member

Hi Daniel,

I have escalated your concern and one of our team representatives will reach out to you shortly. 

Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths