🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Change of Profile Name
Page options
53f89d4c
Community Member

Change of Profile Name

Hello,

I have recently joined Upwork, my email address is showing as my profile name. I have used contact info to change it to my name without much success. Can someone assist me in changing it? It keeps saying it has saved the changes made but it is still not reflecting my name.

Many thanks,

Aisha

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi there,

We've followed up with the respective team and can confirm that your name change request has been completed. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi There,

Could you please go to Settings > Contact Info to edit your name? Please visit this help article for more details and guidelines when changing your profile name. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
53f89d4c
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thank you for your kind response, I have visited contact info to change the name for some reason it isn't working. I just tried it again now and still no joy. Please I need further assistance to resolve this issue.

Many thanks,

Aisha

Hi there,

We've followed up with the respective team and can confirm that your name change request has been completed. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
53f89d4c
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Many thanks, I can confirm that the name change has been completed. Thanks for all your help at Upwork.

Kind Regards,

Aisha

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths