🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client payment
Page options
0dd315ca
Community Member

Client payment

Hello, 

I recently just got my first contrat and I really need help knowing about the time track hours, Y submited the hours I did but for some reason it only shows what is below and I did 4 hours, will I still get paid for 4 hours? what can I do? 

Earnings this week

$7.50

1:30 hrs
40 hrs limit
You will get paid for these hours on Monday (Upwork’s billing timezone) Learn more
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Monica,

I have checked your account and I confirm that you have manually added four hours to your Work Diary. Manual time can be added to the current billing period before the Work Diary is locked and it looks like it's within the cut-off so you should be paid for these hours on this week's billing. Please note that manual time does not qualify for Hourly Payment Protection.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Monica,

I have checked your account and I confirm that you have manually added four hours to your Work Diary. Manual time can be added to the current billing period before the Work Diary is locked and it looks like it's within the cut-off so you should be paid for these hours on this week's billing. Please note that manual time does not qualify for Hourly Payment Protection.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0dd315ca
Community Member

Thanks Arjay! 

0dd315ca
Community Member

Hello guys, 

Super new to this, could someone please explain to me what y have pasted below means? I did hours but on my profile only shows 4. 

Work in progress 

$7.50

In review 

$12.50

Pending 

$0.00

Available 

$0.00

Last payment: $0.00

Timesheet for Aug 8 - 14 (this week) in progress

Did you look at Arjay's reply to your previous post yesterday for the same subject?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths