🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Connects available in settings but not wh...
Page options
815573d0
Community Member

Connects available in settings but not when I browse Job details

I have an account with a freelancer and agency profiles. In the freelancer profile settings, it shows that I have 90 available Connects. However, when I look at a Job details page, the balance on the right shows that I have 0 Connects available. What's going on?

Not sure if this has anything to do with it: The agency settings page shows 0 Connects available, but shouldn't I be able to spend my available connects as a freelancer?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayaz,

As an exclusive member of your agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/Connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency. To update your exclusivity, log into your Upwork Agency account and look under Settings - Members and Permissions.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayaz,

As an exclusive member of your agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/Connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency. To update your exclusivity, log into your Upwork Agency account and look under Settings - Members and Permissions.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths