Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay Payment.

lesterb22
Community Leader
Lester B Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
1 of 14
So i have received my payment on upwork and it appears in my Report > Available funds.

I transferred it to my bank account. Usually it takes 2days for it to arrive on my bank account but this time, its almost 3 days. Please help, is this because of the holiday on nov 1 and nov 2? which has caused the delay? need help
joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2 of 14

Hi Lester,

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. Please also take note of the holidays that's causing the delays. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
lesterb22
Community Leader
3 of 14
But most likely without holiday , it arrives 1 day after clicking get paid,without delay and holidays. i already did it many times. but now it almost has been almost delay for 3 days.
lesterb22
Community Leader
4 of 14
And upwork sent me a notification that my payment has been processed on october 31 , how come it has become delay up to now and hasnt reach my account? on my pevious payment it arrive just 1 day after being process. i need help please i need to pay bills
joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
5 of 14

Hi Lester, Please also take note of the holidays. As previosly advised if funds are not available on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

~ Jo-An

Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 14

@lester B wrote:
And upwork sent me a notification that my payment has been processed on october 31 , how come it has become delay up to now a

You withdrew on the 31st. Then there were two public holidays. Now it is weekend.

The funds should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

lesterb22
Community Leader
7 of 14
is that sure??? what actions are taken if it hasnt reach my account by tuesday or monday
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 14

Hi Lester,

Please follow Jo-An's advise that if the funds are not available on your account after 8-business days, please let us know so that we can issue a trace for you. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
lesterb22
Community Leader
9 of 14

Please do not close this thread as i will be active so if i need assistance i post it here.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 14

@lester B wrote:
is that sure??? what actions are taken if it hasnt reach my account by tuesday or monday

None.

As has been pointed out to you repeatedly, in the unlikely case that the funds have not arrived after 8 business days (excluding holidays and weekends, so the 14th of November) you can contact Support.