Page options
1dd28848
Community Member

Electrical Engineer

I am Sikandar Bakht an electrical engineer from Pakistan 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
f6c58931
Community Member

Electrical engineers design and develop electrical systems, applying their expertise in electronics and power to innovate and solve complex technological challenges. They play a crucial role in advancing technologies such as renewable energy, telecommunications, and automation.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
df602768
Community Member

Cool. Nice to meet you.

What services do you offer here?

Same question bro‚ what service do he provide here?

I help with Electrical and electronics-related problems including High voltage engineering. But more focus on MATLAB Simulink work and also tutor mathematics and Electrical Engineering.

Same here I am by profession electrical engineer and project manager for substation projects 

759e32fa

Hello Sikandar,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork.
Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

~ AJ
Upwork
995cca03
Community Member

Help my work

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for posting. Could you please clarify your concern further? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f6c58931
Community Member

Electrical engineers design and develop electrical systems, applying their expertise in electronics and power to innovate and solve complex technological challenges. They play a crucial role in advancing technologies such as renewable energy, telecommunications, and automation.

1dd28848
Community Member

Yes, I am good at designing and developing electrical systems and currently also working in the cement sector as a DCS and design engineer. But we are good in renewable energy and have also done successful projects on renewable energy source

7b19c532
Community Member

Larger electric  vehicles offer sustainable mobility, reducing emissions with enhanced capacity for power, efficiency, and eco-friendly transportation solutions.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths