🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
AndreaG

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Update: This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thanks,
~Andrea
Upwork
1,340 REPLIES 1,340
0bd623e1
Community Member

Can you please review my profile 

Laiba,

Please go to your Setting and change from Private to Public so we can view. Thanks!

Hi  William,

Please review my profile and provide feedback. Let me know if there are any changes or updates needed.

Hi Khursheed,

Your Profile has a good start! Focus now on your Cover Letter and Job Submissions. Please click the Academy link on the top of this page for success TIPS in these areas. Have a great day!

Hi William, Can you review my profile?

Hi Shahida,

Please focus on 2 keywords in the Title, Summary and Skills. The first sentence in the Summary is the most important because that is what clients see in search. Expand the Summary into 4 short paragraphs - more information is needed. Try to get 5-Star Reviews on all Projects. Thanks!

Hi William, can you please review my profile and give feedback

Hi Nabeel,

Nice Profile! Please remove most of the Odoo Add-ons list. Pick the 10 most important and place into paragraph format so it doesn't look like spam. Thanks!

Thank you ❤️

Hi William could you review my profile?

Hi Muhammad,

Please use two of your skills in the Title, modify the Summary into four paragraphs and how off your writing skills, add a Project Catalog, and add the Employment section. Thanks!

Hi William, please review my profile. 

Regards.

Thanks William.

Hello William T S please Please check my profile if need improvement guide me how to improve

Hello Ghulam,

Please focus on two keywords on your profile such as a Title of "Off-Page SEO and Banklink Analysis". Modify the Summary into 4 short paragraphs and the first sentence is the most important because that is what clients see in search. For example, nobody is searching for "HI there,I am Ghulam Muhammad Ilyas attari". Thanks!

Please review my profile and give your valuable advice

Sandip,

Please continue to complete your Profile. View other freelancer's Profiles that are completed and click on the Academy link on the top of this page for instructions. Thanks!

>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have to need to look like <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jewel,

Please add another Skill in your Title. Remove the first two paragraphs from your Summary (it's not what clients want to read). Add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have to need to look like <<<<<<<<<<<<<

hello i am new on tise site, please can help me review me  profile

Hello Saviour, 

Please modify your Summary into four short paragraphs and watch the spacing and line breaks. Remove "Hello I am Saviour Dinebari Gboro" from the Summary because that is not the phrase clients are searching for, use all 15 Skills IF they apply, add a Project Catalog, and add your Portfolio. Thanks!

If you are looking to get feedback on your Upwork profile from experienced freelancers, there are several ways you can do this:

1. Join Freelancer Communities: Joining communities of freelancers who work on Upwork can be a great way to connect with experienced professionals and get feedback on your profile. You can join groups on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn or Reddit, where freelancers discuss Upwork projects, rates, proposals and other relevant topics. Participating in these communities can help you build relationships with experienced freelancers who can provide you with valuable feedback on your profile.

2. Hire a Freelancer for Feedback: Another way to get feedback on your profile is to hire a freelancer who has experience working on Upwork. You can search for freelancers who specialize in profile optimization or marketing and communications and request a consultation or a review of your profile. This approach can provide you with personalized feedback on your profile and actionable steps to improve it.

3. Attend Webinars and Workshops: Many freelancers offer webinars and workshops on topics related to Upwork, including profile optimization, proposal writing, and client communication. Attending these events can provide you with valuable insights from experienced freelancers and help you improve your profile.

4. Participate in Upwork Groups and Forums: Upwork has its own community groups and forums where freelancers can discuss various topics, including profiles, proposals, and project management. Participating in these groups can provide you with feedback from experienced freelancers who have successfully navigated the platform.

By taking these steps, you can get feedback on your Upwork profile from experienced freelancers who have been successful on the platform. Implementing their suggestions can help you improve your profile and increase your chances of winning projects on Upwork.

Sohaib,

Please don't use ChatGPT in these threads. It's not helpful.

Hola, Soy nueva en UpWork. Por favor revisa mi perfil y ayudame a crecer en esta linda comunidad.

¡ Gracias ! 

Hello Laura, 

Please change your Profile into English since that is most clients can read. Use all 15 Skills IF they apply, add your Portfolio, and add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

Hi William,
would you review my profile please?
Thanks.

Hi Sana,

Please modify the Summary into four short paragraphs with the first sentence being the most important since that is what clients see in search. Use all 15 Skills IF they apply and add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

Please review my profile sir

Hi William,

Please review my profile as well. I am not getting any job lately. I think my profile is lacking in many aspects. Can you help me point them out?

Hi Hammad,

Please focus on 2 keywords in the Title, Summary and Skills. For the example the Title "WordPress Development and WordPress Theme". The first sentence in the Summary is the most important because that is what clients see in search. If possible, close some of the "In Progress" jobs. It looks like you are too busy for more clients. Thanks!

Hi Shamim,

Please go to your Setting and update from Private to Public so I can view your Profile. Thanks!

Hi William T C,

I am changing my profile from private to public. Could you please review it.

Hi Shamim,

Please cap the first letter of the words in the Title, remove "Hello and welcome to my profile!" from the Summary, modify the Summary into 4 short paragraphs and check for spelling, periods and returns on the keyboard, use all 15 Skills IF they apply and add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

Hi William T C

I did as you said,I add a project Catalog but still now showing Pending approval.

please review my profile agin. Thanks for advice.

H Shamim,

Please modify the Summary into four short paragraphs and make sure that the enter key and page breaks are in place. Add a one sentence description to each of the Employment entries. Thanks!

Thanks for your advice 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths