🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
AndreaG

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Update: This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thanks,
~Andrea
Upwork
1,340 REPLIES 1,340
ak_sourov
Community Member

Hey!
Would you mind reviewing my profile on Upwork? 

a838995d
Community Member

Hey Everyone, I would like to share some steps you should follow while optimizing your account/profile.

1. Introductory video.
  2. Keep charges low because you don't have any work experince or record. Increase it when you complete one project.
  3. Add Portfolios.
  4. Add Certification.
  5. Keep the availability hours option to open as needed because it is more conviebent and trusable.
  6. Add more skills.
  7. Complete the education section and add all your education.
  8. split one skill into multiple skills/parts and add them to experience tab seperatly.
  9. Add catalogues as much as possible.
  10. Add Consultations.
  11. Add relevant certifications.

Thanks

Tajamul

78a34ff9
Community Member

Would love any feedback to: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013c814cf63e958ff3

As an Intro:

My proven track record of driving net profit increase, managing P&L (monthly, quarterly, and annually), and achieving LTV/CAC and volume targets makes me confident that I can effectively manage and develop teams to deliver results. I have also managed budget allocation across channels and forecasted channel impact for trials, leads/subs, and revenue.

With my high proficiency in SEM (over $100M yearly budget, 3M+ keywords, and 100+ accounts), display and Video360, app installs, programmatic (DSP), and paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, etc.), I am confident in my ability to build team processes, reporting, and technology infrastructure to set channels up for success. I have also managed the tech stack and data infrastructure (GA360/Firebase, GTM, SF and HubSpot, Tealium, mParticle, Segment, Tableau).

In my previous roles, I collaborated with Engineering and Data on attribution models, audience segmentation, messaging, and more. I have also implemented audience targeting, messaging, and landing page (A/B – Multivariate) testing to drive scale at target ROI.

1dfa4a94
Community Member

Hi Andrea! could you please review my profile and suggest any improvements which i can make. thanks! 🙂

6fac1796
Community Member

I would like to get feedback on my profile.

I am not getting the response to Proposals as I wanted to.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/manuelreguera

Best regards!

Manuel

c0be3583
Community Member

Upwork.com/freelancers/sydmobi

need expert feedback

aalaaf_noor
Community Member

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I've started my journey on Upwork as a freelance content writer. I'm looking for suggestions and recommendations from experts to improve my profile and land my first project on Upwork.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you could take a moment to review my profile and provide feedback. I'm eager to connect with new clients and deliver excellent work that exceeds their expectations.

Regard,

b6f9213a
Community Member

Hello Colleagues

I'm new here... Can someone help me review my profile🙏🏻

efce2828
Community Member

I am a new member to the upwork community .I haven't gotten a single genuine job currently ...is their anything wrong with my profile

f3d1ce26
Community Member

please check my profile and give me your feedback

8c61f1a9
Community Member

Hey good people,
I am new on UpWork for a few months now, and I have never got a client despite sending proposals. Someone to review my profile and I'm open to being corrected.
Could you guys give me a short review of my profile?
What don't you like?
What would you change?
I would appreciate any Feedback!

d6480125
Community Member

7ce8cfcf
Community Member

Thank you for creating this post, Andrea. I've recently joined Upwork, and I'm eager to get feedback on my profile from experienced freelancers. Looking forward to hearing their suggestions and tips for improvement.

celgins
Community Member

Muhammad Ahsan,

I reviewed your profile and everything looks good. Your summary is a bit long and most clients will not read everything. So, make sure your most important information is close to the top. Your portfolio, skills, certifications, and employment history are all great.

Keep applying to jobs by writing great cover letters. Always create a custom cover letter based on the client's specific job requirements. Focus on the client's needs and requirements; highlight your qualifications; and tell the client how you will meet their needs.

Good luck!

6ca349d5
Community Member

Thank you so much for your motivational speech. Please help me how I will
get a project because I really need work for my family's members who depend
on me.

Regards
Md.Aminul Islam
celgins
Community Member

The best way to win projects on Upwork is to only apply for jobs that match your qualifications by writing great cover letters. Make sure you write a custom cover letter for each specific job:

1) Acknowledge the job you are applying for.

2) Highlight your qualifications.

3) Explain how you will solve their problem.

4) Request an Upwork Zoom call to discuss their project.

If you need more help writing effective cover letters, read through Upwork's best practices on How To Write a Cover Letter.

8135e96d
Community Member

Hi,

I'm new on upwork.

I will appreciate if anybody can take a look on my profile and give some tips to improve it.

The work I offer as freelancer is Estimate Stone/Tile package on every kind of construction.

Even if I have 10+ experience on this type of work I set my hourly rate $20/hr because I think I need to earn clients trust first.

Please let me know what do you think.

Thanks

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015e3485cb72beb38e

Hi Giovanni,

Please focus on two keywords in the Title, Summary, and the Skills (use 15). Modify the Summary into four short paragraphs with the first sentence as the most important because that is what clients see in the sort. Add your Portfolio and a Project Catalog. Also click the Academy link on the top of this page for success TIPS. Thanks!

7eb630e1
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I am a freelancer on Upwork, and I have been having trouble getting new orders despite spending many connects on proposals. I have updated my profile, added new skills , and tailored my proposals to each job posting, but I still haven't seen any success.

I was wondering if someone could take a look at my profile and give me some feedback on how to improve it? Specifically, I am wondering if my profile overview is engaging and if my portfolio showcases my skills and experience effectively. I am also open to any other suggestions or feedback that could help me stand out to clients and win more jobs.

Thank you in advance for your help!

here the link of my profile

https://www.upwork.com/fl/~01caed92f28125d864 

0ee301a4
Community Member

-is my profile too long?

-too professional?

-what shall I cut/add?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths