🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hello, I am having problems with Upwork for t...
Page options
7a237a99
Community Member

Hello, I am having problems with Upwork for the last 48hours

I have a Basic Freelance plan which is free. i just realized i have a billing method ending on September 27. what does that mean? 

my probile is locked for some reason and i cannot change its visibility. how do i do that? 

also, upwork is always the only page that doesn't open or take literally 8min to open if ever. 

thank you, 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for the browser history. a little better... 

But didn't get the first part... i am not talking about the connects, I am wondering why do I suddenly have a membership ending next week when for over 12months i didn't have anything. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
cca13f63
Community Member

If it is REALLY FREE, it means the day when the free 10 connects will be awarded to you (monthly).

also, upwork is always the only page that doesn't open or take literally 8min to open if ever. 

Clear the browser history if you haven't in a long time.

Thank you for the browser history. a little better... 

But didn't get the first part... i am not talking about the connects, I am wondering why do I suddenly have a membership ending next week when for over 12months i didn't have anything. 

It is hard to tell what you are referring to. If you can include a screenshot pointing to the issue, maybe someone would help.

Also, post your issue like this on the "Support Forum". You will find better help as the Upwork support is available there 24/7.

Hi Christine,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the issue you are referring to so that we can look into it and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
7a237a99
Community Member

Thank you for your quick reply! Here are the screenshots attached. 

7a237a99
Community Member

I am also wondering if there's a human customer support as opposed to AI which is not helpful at all. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths