🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hi everyone, I'm Nayan Jain new to Upwork Com...
Page options
seonayanjain
Community Member

Hi everyone, I'm Nayan Jain new to Upwork Community

I am new on Upwork. If you have any tips about get the job on Upwork for newbie. Please help me out.

Thank you and have a fabulous day!🤗

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Nayan,

Welcome to Upwork Community! The Upwork Community is a place where you can ask and answer questions, search topics, learn, socialize, network, and get updates about Upwork.

The Community is also where members can share input on existing features and suggestions for new features. If you have any ideas on how we can improve their experience on Upwork, the Community is a great place to share that feedback.

Let’s also get you started with the basics here at Upwork. Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Moderator Annie Jane B - 

Thank you for your suggestions, I would like to could you please review my upwork profile, and let me know what is missing from my profile that's make me unable to win the projects.

Cheers,

Nayan

Hi Nayan,

Thank you for your message. I understand you want to get feedback on your profile.

I highly suggest you check the articles I provided above, update your profile, and make the necessary changes based on what you've learned. Once you've done that, try applying to jobs with high-quality proposals.

If you don't get responses, you can come back to us and we can check on what needs improving.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes, I need your assistance. Because I've submitted around 15 proposals for various tasks respective to my profile. But still I haven't got any responses from anyone.

Could you please help me out to get responses and be awarded by client.

Hi Nayan,

I understand that you're eager to win your first job and start working on contracts. It sounds like you're looking for a personalized advice and review of your profile and proposals. That is actually something that our Coaches offer in the Academy. Recently they started holding weekly live Zoom sessions where members can ask questions and get answers in real-time! Visit our coaching page to sign up for the next open sessions. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths