🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hourly Contract Review Not Showing Up
Page options
apealtiwari98
Community Member

Hourly Contract Review Not Showing Up

Hi, I did this hourly contract with a client.

The first project was completed in 3.5 hours. Both of us ended the contract and marked it as completed. Got 5 Stars.

Then I got re hired by same client. Second Project was completed in 2.5 hours. We both ended the contract as Completed. Again Got 5 Stars.

But, Neither Transaction, Nor Review is Showing Up.

First Project was in Feb 12

Second Project was in Feb 13

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Apeal,

Only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. Once the payment has been processed, please allow at least 24 hours for the reviews to show on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Apeal,

Only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. Once the payment has been processed, please allow at least 24 hours for the reviews to show on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

It's more than 24 hours and still the feedback from the customer is not showing on my profile.

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please let me know which contract you're referring to? I checked and it looks like all of your closed contracts are currently showing on your profile.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
0f8e6cb6
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I finished an hourly contract and my client gave me a good review and stared me 5 stars.

But for some reason, it doesn't appear on my profile or the work itself appears on my work history section!

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like the payment for the contract you're referring to hasn't been processed yet. Please note that for Hourly Contracts, feedback will show after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. The feedback for the contract will reflect on your profile 24 hours after the payment is processed. You can learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths