🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
Melissa R Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
Floyd Anthony P Community Member

Hello, I just wanted to know if my account is already approved. Is there some sort of indicator?

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Floyd,

Your account is accepted and you have already selected our Basic membership plan, feel free to start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Nikola L Community Member

Hi,

How can I know that my profile approved?

Best Regards, Nikola

Hi Deep and Nikola,

Your profiles are approved and you have both selected one of our membership plans, feel free to start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Deep S Community Member

how do I know that my profile is approved on Upwork?

Umair M Community Member

I would also like to know whether my profile is approved on Upwork?

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Umair,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Sergey V Community Member

Hello!

I would like to know when my profile will be approved. 24 h since registration have passed...

Regards

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Sergey,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not yet submitted your profile for review. Please click on review application and make sure to fill in any information you missed, then go ahead and click the option to submit profile for review. The review process may take up to 24 hours. You will receive an email and a notification on your Upwork account to update you of the status of your profile approval. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Melisa A Community Member

Hi, i also would like to know whether my profile is approved or not.

Thanks before.

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Melisa, 

I would like to confirm that your profile registration has been accepted. I would highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled to help you get started on Upwork!

Good luck and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Andy Mark C Community Member

May i know if my account is approved or not? Thanks in advance

Hi Andy,

Your profile is approved and you can start bidding when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Runjie C Community Member

Hey, how do i know if my profile has been approved

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Runjie,

I checked your application, and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Mohammed A Community Member

May I know if my profile is approved.

Hi Mohammed,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Deepak G Community Member

I am unable to proceed my profile completion. Everytime I try it shows "We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support." Contacting support also didn't help. I will be grateful for any help regarding this matter.

Hi Deepak,

Your application is under review, please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Stanka S Community Member

Hi,

I submitted my application last week. May I know is it approved or no.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hi Stanka,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Ibrahim El Khalil K Community Member

hi guys

so my account is under review for more than 24hours qnd im still getting ( You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.)

can you please do something about it

thank you for listening.

Hi Ibrahim,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed. If your profile is still under review after 48 hours let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Ibrahim El Khalil K Community Member

thank you so much for reponding 

Cristobal O Community Member

hi, how can i know if my account is approved?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths