๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป New to Upwork ยป Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
Melissa R Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If youโ€™re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
abdullah al m Community Member

Hi,
Can I know my account is approved or not.if not how can i approve my account.
Thanks
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Abdullah Al,

It looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
abdullah al m Community Member

Why It always says that"Thank you for completing your Upwork verification
upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your verification to be
processed."

When i'm able to submit a proposal to the buyer.
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Abdullah Al,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Aida A Community Member

Hi can you check if my profile is approved? Thank you.

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Aida,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review.
Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Mohammad B Community Member

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't got any confirmation mail, and I able to send the proposal??

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Romnick Jay C Community Member

Hi,

I would like to ask if my account is approved?

Thanks

Hi Romnick,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Micaela Alyssa M Community Member

How will I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Micaela,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Sohail S Community Member

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. How do i know that my profile is approved or not? Is there any page where i can check my status?

Thanks

Hi Sohail,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Mudasser A Community Member

Hi,

I would like to know if my profile is approved since I didnยดt receive an e-mail, but don't see any ยดยดunder revisionยดยด in my profile though.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Ahmed and Mudasser,

I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please check out the freelancer resources we compiled here to help you get started. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Rukayat O Community Member

How can I know if my account is approved
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Rukayat,

I checked, and I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been approved. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Karen P Community Member

Hi,

I would like to know if my profile is approved, since i didnยดt receieve an e-mail, but dont see any ยดยดunder revisionยดยด in my profile though.

Thank you.

Avery O Community Manager

Great news, Karen!

I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Sabina L Community Member

I would like to know if my account is approved?? I didn't get any email.
Would appreciate your answer. 

Valeria K Community Member

Hi Sabina,

Yes, your account has been approved and you should be able to send proposals to jobs you are interested in and are qualified to do.

Welcome to Upwork!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Aranda Amatul F Community Member

I would like to know if my account is approved? I didn't get any email. Thankyou.
Riri A Community Member

Hi Aranda,

Congratulations! I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted. 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

~ Riri
Johan S Community Member

Hello,

I have been a client myself and now i want to become a freelancer.

Im looking for customer support and translater from swedish to english.

Can you see if you profile has been approved, haven't received any email.

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths