cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

gseragon
Gynna Mari S Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
6071 of 7,436

Hello, May i know if my account is approved or not as i didn't got any confirmation mail.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
6072 of 7,436

Hi Gynna,

I checked, and can confirm that your profiles have been approved. Welcome to Upwork! You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork.

Edited to correct information. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
062c1d9f
Christoper A Member Since: Feb 6, 2021
6073 of 7,436

Good day, How to know if my profile is approved?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
6074 of 7,436

Hi Christoper,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
chuksman94
Chukwurah Promise U Member Since: Feb 3, 2021
6075 of 7,436
Hello, how can I know if my profile has been approved? I haven't seen an email yet.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6076 of 7,436

Hi Chukwurah,

I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
nkmatel
Nian Karlo M Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
6077 of 7,436

How will i know if my account was approved, i received no email but i have connects

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
6078 of 7,436

Hi Nian,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.
~ Luiggi

Untitled
b1f7a38d
Kaycee V Member Since: Feb 8, 2021
6079 of 7,436

Hi, Upwork Community!

My name is Kaycee and I was just wondering, how would I know if I already got approved here on Upwork? And is my account officially visible to clients? Is there like a notification for that? It could really help me a lot if my questions get answered here. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Regards,

Kaycee

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6080 of 7,436

Hi Kaycee,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working!

~ Bojan
Untitled