cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3781 of 6,479

Hi Md Sarwar,

I checked and looks like your profile is still under review. Please note that it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Furqan H Member Since: Jan 22, 2020
3782 of 6,479

How can I identify if my account is approved or not?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3783 of 6,479

Hi Furqan,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a proposal to a job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdur R Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
3784 of 6,479
Yes my account approved. sir
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3785 of 6,479

Hi Abdur, 

I checked your account and it looks like you are yet to fill-up your profile information. Kindly fill in your Upwork profile with the skills and experiences you wish to highlight on your profile. Once done, please click on the Review Application button to see if there are any issues with your application. Once submitted, the team may take 24- to 48-hours to review the account application. 

Review Application.png

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Glenn N Member Since: Jan 22, 2020
3786 of 6,479
Hello,

I just want to know if my account has been approved. I did not receive any update about it. Additionally, how will I know if my profile is ready for use.

Thank you!
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3787 of 6,479

Hi Glenn, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Samuel A Member Since: Aug 3, 2020
3788 of 6,479
Hi. I submitted my profile some days ago, probably 3 days now. I've not gotten any email to confirm my approval.
How do I know if my account has been approved. What's going on.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3789 of 6,479

Hi Samuel,

Yes, your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Aniket B Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
3790 of 6,479

Hello, 
I created a profile on Upwork yesterday but I haven't received any confirmation email regarding the approval of my profile. Can you please let me know whether my profile has been approved or not, before I can proceed forward to use it?

Thank you.