🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
Melissa R Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
Dusan N Community Member

Hi there,

I know it's another thread about profile approval, but I just need to ask. Smiley Happy

I haven't got any notification about profile acceptance or rejection, but I was able to make proposals.
Intuitively, I guess it's approved, but since I'm not quite sure about that, it would be nice if someone help me with some informations.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Dusan,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Lya C Community Member

Hi,

I sent my application for review over 3 days ago. I still haven't gotten any update on the review. I've read it shouldn't take a lot over 24 hours. Is there a problem with my application?

Thanks in advance,
Lya

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Lya,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Lya C Community Member

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I have clicked repeatedly on "Review application" after filling it out. I fill out every field. When I click, however, it merely refreshes the page and deletes my city, for some reason, but it does not show any error. What do I do if it doesn't even allow for me to send the application for review?

Regards,
Lya

Hi Lya,

I have escalated your concern to our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Sally A Community Member

When filling out my profile for Upwork, it asks for the live in which I live. I type it and pick it from the list on the drop down menu. I find it and click on it but it is still being rejected. Ideas?

Hi Sally,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if you are able to click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Sally A Community Member

I changed my brower but still cannot it to work on my address line. Please help.

Hi Sally,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email to assist you further. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Venkatasubramani O Community Member

Hi

My profile is not approved, can you help me

login credential : **Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks,

Venkat

Petra R Community Member

Venkatasubramani O wrote:

My profile is not approved, can you help me

Every day 10.000 people try to joing Upwork.

98% are rejected, and most of the ones who are accepted, never win a single job.

Unfortunately you don't have any skill that would enable you to find work on Upwork, there are literally hundreds of thousands of Data Entry people already.

Hi Venkatasubramani,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Megan V Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem. My profile has not been approved yet. I applied a week or two ago. 

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Megan,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Anna W Community Member

Hello,

I have my profile approved but it still says "Your profile has not yet been approved".
Can you assist me?

Thank you

Hi Anna,

Your profile is currently under review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Omar A Community Member

Hi everyone, hope you are doing okey.

So I've just created my acccount yesterday and set everything, but i did not get approved yet ? is this normal or do I need to do any more steps or anything ? thanks in advance

Petra R Community Member

Omar A wrote:

Hi everyone, hope you are doing okey.

So I've just created my acccount yesterday and set everything, but i did not get approved yet ? is this normal or do I need to do any more steps or anything ? thanks in advance

It is unlikely that your profile will be approved. You have hardly any overview (and what there is is meaningless,) no portfolio and are mistrepresenting your English level.

Valeria K Community Member

Hi Omar,

It doesn't look like you've submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure you complete all the required fields including the city you are located in. You may also add more information about your skills and experience to your profile overview. Once you are done, please click the Review Application button at the bottom of the page to proceed.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Omar A Community Member

Hi, when i click on "review application"
it just send me back to the same page?

Valeria K Community Member

Omar,

Before you click the button, could you please make sure all the fields on the Complete profile form are filled? Please, add your full address to the address filed and make sure that the "City" field is completed as well.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Sanskriti V Community Member

I want to know whether my account is approved or not.

Hi Sanskriti,

If you`re ready you will need to submit your application for a review by clicking on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Anna W Community Member

Hello,

I have my profile approved but It still says "Your profile has not yet been approved".

Can you assist me being approved?

Thank you
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths