🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to Hire?
Page options
b50d2d2d
Community Member

How to Hire?

I want to hire a freelancer but see no way to do that. The site will only let me look for jobs for myself. How does one solve hthis?

5 REPLIES 5
shahrozbabar55
Community Member

Hi Charles,

If you have posted a job and the talents applied to that posting. go to your job that you posted and under the posting you'll find the Freelancers O r Agencies who applied. step by step guide is below

1. Go to the My Jobs page.
  2. Open the posting you wish to hire on.
  3. Locate the freelancer or agency you'd like to hire.
  4. Choose the Hire Freelancer or Hire Agency button.
  5. Send an offer.

Once you’ve clicked Hire Freelancer or Hire Agency, you’ll have the opportunity to update the offer to include the project title, description, and payment terms.

For agencies, your offer is sent to a single member of the agency. All contracts with an agency member will be paid to the agency, not the freelancer named on your contract — the agency’s payments to their team are handled privately outside of Upwork.

053587ec
Community Member

Hello Charles, what kind of freelancer are you looking for?

eb043fc1
Community Member

There are 2 different account types/2 seperate apps if you're not on a pc/laptop.

1. A Freelancer

2. A Client

You need to have a client account registered to post a job listing and after you have posted a job listing, freelancers can then use their connects to apply for your role.

if you have any questions please let me know.

-FQ

+FQPM

spectralua
Community Member

To create a client profile, please go to Settings > click Contact Info tab. Please scroll down to the Additional Accounts section and click the 'New Client Account' button.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Charles,

Sign-up for a Client account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths