🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to Rank on Upwork
Page options
c863b4b8
Community Member

How to Rank on Upwork

Hello

Upwork community, I'm new on Upwork. I want some sort of suggestion. My profile is not ranking, I have completed my profile to 100% and also optimize it completely. Can you please check my profile and give me some sort suggestions on how can I improve things on my profile to get more client on Upwork. I will be waiting for your response.

Regards 
Safdar Ali

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

A number of posts on this thread have been removed. Public accusations of misconduct, incompetence, or other wrongdoing are not allowed in this Community and will be removed. Posting in the Community forums is not the course of action to report violations. We encourage users to use flagging tools available on the site to report any suspicious content or activity directly to our Trust & Safety team privately instead. 

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
m_terrazas
Community Member

Safdar A wrote:

Hello

Upwork community, I'm new on Upwork. I want some sort of suggestion. My profile is not ranking, I have completed my profile to 100% and also optimize it completely. Can you please check my profile and give me some sort suggestions on how can I improve things on my profile to get more client on Upwork. I will be waiting for your response.

Regards 
Safdar Ali

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
If you want a review of your profile and read the recommendations that have been made to other freelancers, you can ask here:
https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Get-Profile-Feedback-from-Experienced-Freelancers-on-U...

AndreaG

Hi all,

A number of posts on this thread have been removed. Public accusations of misconduct, incompetence, or other wrongdoing are not allowed in this Community and will be removed. Posting in the Community forums is not the course of action to report violations. We encourage users to use flagging tools available on the site to report any suspicious content or activity directly to our Trust & Safety team privately instead. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths