🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to add new milestone to current contract?
Page options
nthamali85
Community Member

How to add new milestone to current contract?

Hi,
I do have contract for $350 and client already funded $175 as a milestone. And there was another milestone $175 which is not funded and client delete it mistakenly.
Now client would like to fund full amount. But not sure how to create a milestone or anything?

The thing is we both want $350 full amount be funded ($175 already) . is there is any way to do it?

Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Nadisa,

You can't fund the second milestone while the first one isn't released. You may tell your client to go to his My Contracts page, click the contract he has with you, and then click the pencil button beside the 2nd milestone to re-add the deleted milestone. Please see screenshot attached. Please also note that you should not start working on new Milestones until the previous one had been released and the new one is funded. Thank you.

contractSS.png

Untitled

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Nadisa,

You can't fund the second milestone while the first one isn't released. You may tell your client to go to his My Contracts page, click the contract he has with you, and then click the pencil button beside the 2nd milestone to re-add the deleted milestone. Please see screenshot attached. Please also note that you should not start working on new Milestones until the previous one had been released and the new one is funded. Thank you.

contractSS.png

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths