🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get contracts??
Page options
rashmidokania
Community Member

How to get contracts??

Hi everyone,

I am new to the Upwork Team and my profile has just recently got accepted here. So, i have been applying to different contracts here but I havent recieved a single query. I have also complete dmy Profile as directed but still nothing happened. Can anyone tell me are there specific requirements that needs to be fulfilled to be eligible for work??? Also, what is the minimum gestation period before getting your first work here??

Thank you everyone.

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Rashmi D wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am new to the Upwork Team and my profile has just recently got accepted here. So, i have been applying to different contracts here but I havent recieved a single query. I have also complete dmy Profile as directed but still nothing happened. Can anyone tell me are there specific requirements that needs to be fulfilled to be eligible for work??? Also, what is the minimum gestation period before getting your first work here??

Thank you everyone.

It's different for everyone. Some people find their first job within a week, some never. Just keep polishing your profile (can't see it, it's set to private) and be persistent. There is no magic formula except persistance. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths