🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get data from upwork using upwork api ...
Page options
d9f48e17
Community Member

How to get data from upwork using upwork api without Login in php?

I have upwork api. I am getting the data after login and i need to set cron job but unable to set the cron because api always redirect to login page. So Everytime user has to autheticate with the registered account of that specific user. So Is there anyway to fetch data from upwork api without login in php.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
48ea5212
Community Member

According [RFC 5849][1], you need to login at least once to grant the access to the requested data for your application.

Once you receive an access token/secret pair, you can reuse them in the next requests (just make sure you keep them in a safe place/storage). That said, you don't need to call authorization screen on every request and can setup a cron job.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
48ea5212
Community Member

According [RFC 5849][1], you need to login at least once to grant the access to the requested data for your application.

Once you receive an access token/secret pair, you can reuse them in the next requests (just make sure you keep them in a safe place/storage). That said, you don't need to call authorization screen on every request and can setup a cron job.

07cde080
Community Member

Your application needs to authenticate itself as a valid user before it can access the Upwork API. This typically involves using OAuth or another authentication mechanism to obtain an access token. The access token is used in API requests to verify that the request is coming from an authorized source.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths