🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I am new to upwork
Page options
bc253fb6
Community Member

I am new to upwork

Hey to all! 

I am new to upwork and i am an experienced content writer. 

5 REPLIES 5
f2f6e690
Community Member

Hello Iqra A!
Welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here and excited to get to know you better. It's great to see that you're taking the initiative to introduce yourself and become a part of our community.

We hope that you find this community to be welcoming, supportive, and a valuable resource for your personal and professional growth. As a member of this community, you'll have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, share your knowledge and experiences, and learn from others.

Please feel free to ask any questions or share any insights that you may have. We look forward to hearing more from you and seeing your contributions to the community.

Once again, welcome to the community! We're happy to have you here.

Best regards,
Usama I.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Iqra,

Congrats on joining Upwork! Please click the Academy link on the top of this page for success TIPS on how to use Upwork. Have a great weekend!

celgins
Community Member

Hi Iqra!

Welcome to Upwork. There are many SEO and Content Writers here, so hopefully you will learn a lot and get hired for many jobs.

As William stated, be sure to click the Academy link for tips on how to use Upwork.

bc253fb6
Community Member

Hey! Thanks for advising me, i am humbled 

Regards 

Iqra 

celgins
Community Member

👍

Oh, and you want to make sure your Profile is 100% complete. You already have a good title, your 15 skills are selected, and your Portfolio is visible. I would suggest adding more substance to your overview/summary by telling potential clents how your skills will help them.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths