🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I am not receiving the verification email...
Page options
Bhargav D Community Member

I am not receiving the verification email and hence cannot set up my profile

I've made an account with Upwork and I am stuck at the verification of my email step because I am not recieving any verification mails. I've tried for hours on end but even after requesting multiple resends, the mail just won't come. 

I've checked the junk folder and the spam folder and contact Gmail support too, and they tell me the mail never reached their servers. 

Can somebody help me resolve this issue please!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Bhargav, 

Please try resending the verification email again and let me know if you`re still not receiving it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

124 REPLIES 124
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Zeeshan,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Zeeshan, 

We apologize for the delay. It looks like your email address is now updated. If you need further help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team here, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

~ Avery
Pritesh T Community Member

Same problem I am facing. Can you tell me how it was solved?  

Hi Rushi,

Please try to resend the verification email now and don't forget to check your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Akshay G Community Member

I am not receiving the confirmation mail despite resending it too many times.
Can somebody resolve the issue please

Hi Akshay,

Just to confirm, did you checked your junk and spam folders? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Abasifreke I Community Member

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I cannot see my verification email even after resending so many times. I have checked my spam and junk folders but it's not there. Please can somebody help me?
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Ifreke,

Could you please try resending the email one more time? Let me know if you still don't receive the email.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandra,

I just did but I still have not received it.

So sorry for the wrong spelling of your name Aleksandar.
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Ifreke,

No problems for the name spelling Robot Happy

One of our agents will be reaching out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification email.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It's all good now. Thanks Aleksandar!
Tyler C Community Member

Maybe try disabling your adblocker? Mine thought the Upwork email verification scripts were ad scripts and disabled them.

Dawid T Community Member

Same issue  here. Tried 4 times already in the last 2 weeks. No email

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Dawid,

I checked and the verification email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you’ve entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren’t being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Dawid T Community Member

Hey,

same problem here. Not getting the verificarion email despite several tries.

Dawid

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Dawid,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Guillermo C Community Member

Having here the same issue. Just trying to login on my phone and the verification email is never sent. Already checked junk email. Tried last week and the previous week, very frustrating.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Guillermo,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Sam S Community Member

I am also not receiving my verification email. No matter how many times I click send

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Sam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to verify your email. Could you please clarify if you need further assistance?

~ Nikola
Cameron T Community Member

Hi, I have tried several times and have not received the verification code to my mobile phone.  Can a representative please contact me?

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Cameron,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Megi X Community Member

Hi, i am not receiving verification email from upwork. I have signed up. Please help.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Megi,

I would be happy to help. I checked and it looks like you were able to verify your email address. Could you please confirm if you need further assistance?

Additionally, as you are new to Upwork you may want to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork. You can also visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths