🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't access settings
Page options
2eb677f4
Community Member

I can't access settings

Hi,

I did my sign up through Google, and now when I try to go to settings to change my VAT, it asks me for the password. But, since I've signed in through Google I can't put my password and I can't access to settings.

Is it possible to change my google sign in to an email sign in or there is another way to solve this problem?

Thank you very much,

Simao

54 REPLIES 54
3ff7bb09
Community Member

Hi, I am also having this issue. I signed up with Google and I can't access my settings at all. 

Hi Emmett,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
47e533d3
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue, can you help me as well?

Thanks.

pritesh_b
Community Member

Please contact to Upwork Support Team

Thanks

d9c55efb
Community Member

I have the same issue. How can this still not be fixed three years later? I reached out to support and the response I got was about account recovery which has nothing to do with my problem.

Hi Thibald,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0e8e8974
Community Member

I am having this same issue. I use Google to login to my Upwork profile. When I click on Settings, it asks me to log in again over and over in a loop. I can never access Settings. Please help. Thank you.

pritesh_b
Community Member

Try to delete cookie

3a2e6d1b
Community Member

Hello

I got the same issue. Cannot open my settings. Please help

please help...

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
1d80579e
Community Member

Hello,

I encountered the same issue. signed up the account via google and could not be able to open setting page. please help!

Hi Carol,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
43e39989
Community Member

Hello i have the same issue, i signed up using google and i forgot my secuirty question and cannot acces the setting due to it can someone help me with this issue, please.

Hi Jinshu,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths