🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I still haven't received a confirmation mail ...
Page options
bdavidovikj
Community Member

I still haven't received a confirmation mail for my payoneer card

As the title says, after one and a half weeks, I still haven't received a confirmation mail if my upwork payoneer card has been approved and if it has been approved, when will it arrive.

How can I check this information out or find out if I have been denied ?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bojan,

Please reach out to Payoneer Customer Support directly so that they can assist you further with your card. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bojan,

Please reach out to Payoneer Customer Support directly so that they can assist you further with your card. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bdavidovikj
Community Member

Thanks

Two weeks ago I made a terrible mistake and because of it I can't receive an upwork card and I can't access my funds. Instead of ordering a card, I ordered a USD currency balance.

Is there a way to reverse this and order the card in my payoneer account?

Thanks

Hi Bojan,

Please reach out to Payoneer Customer Support directly so that they can assist you further with your account, card, or anything else you need. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I contacted them and they said that I need to ask UpWork, if they would allow me to change my payment method from USD currency balance to a card.

Hi Bojan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths