🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » ID VERIFICATION
Page options
c84c2ae7
Community Member

ID VERIFICATION

I signed up for Upwork with my email which has a different name from my ID Card, I tried to verify my ID card but it was rejected saying that the name in my profile should be the same as my ID card so I have changed the name in my profile to match ID name but still getting rejected ... please can anyone help in this matter ... thank you

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Wafa,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your ID verification status. I see that the relevant team has already notified you via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Still, the problem is not solved, because I have just tried to add a payment method but it says that it is successfully added to the previous name I used (Zubair Ahamed), even though I have edited it and the name appears in my profile is WAFA ZUBAIR ABDULLAH ALDYANI

Yes, sir, I have already uploaded an ID document that matches the name for my Upwork account and the date of birth also there. 

Hello Wafa,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 24-48 hours for our team to review your submission. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
c84c2ae7
Community Member

I signed up for Upwork with my email which has a different name from my ID Card, I tried to verify my ID card but it was rejected saying that the name in my profile should be the same as my ID card so I have changed the name in my profile to match ID name but still getting rejected ... please can anyone help in this matter ... thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths