🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » ID verification
Page options
jackwilson32
Community Member

ID verification

I need to verifiy my ID, i cant find it in my settings. please i need it to be there

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
akm_iftakharul63
Community Member

Hi Jack.I understood Your Problem.

It Is only available when you need to verify you ID.Unless,You Don,t Need It.When

you become eligible to gain the id verification Bagde,you can get it Setting or

help and support.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
akm_iftakharul63
Community Member

Hi Jack.I understood Your Problem.

It Is only available when you need to verify you ID.Unless,You Don,t Need It.When

you become eligible to gain the id verification Bagde,you can get it Setting or

help and support.

Alright. Thanks

azazelo
Community Member

Hallo,

I am constantly receiving message about ID verification. But I cant find the form where can I uplode my IDs.

Pleaee where in menu/=setings or anywhere I can finsd it?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tomas,

You can go to Settings > Identity Verification > and click on the green button. Or follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 28187616. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey,

I'm trying to make my ID Verification video but it goes to support and I do not find any link to start a call.

How can I verify my account?

Thanks

Hi Alba,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
38ed1d35
Community Member

Hi!

I want to verify my identity, with Government ID & visual verification. I received a notification from Upwork today but got accidently cancelled by me. Can you please help me out to verify my number as well as identity.

Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c2b182cc
Community Member

What if I only have 2 government issued ID and do not have any billing statement that is under my name since we are just renting a house. How will I able to get verified? Thank you

Hi Charlotte,

Once you're required to verify your profile, our team will guide you through the process and will assist you with both steps of the verifications. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c2b182cc
Community Member

When I will be required to verify my profile? And what are the steps to be eligible for that badge? Thank you

Hi Charlotte,

Once you're eligible, our team will reach out to you directly. To learn more about the badge, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Community Member

Hello,

I have uploaded my ID, which was approved to receive the ID verification badge.  However, when I was prompted to upload my ID for a job submission, I received a message saying the image could not be verified.  I used the exact same image I did for the ID verification badge.  I have now reached the maximum amount of ID submissions and no longer can apply to any jobs.  I submitted a service ticket 4 days ago, but have not received any response.  How long does it normally take for customer service to respond?  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank You

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lauren Elizabeth,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths