🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Incorrect date
Page options
annalunesa
Community Member

Incorrect date

Hi, I'm new to upwork and I just got my first ever client. There is an invoice showing in my weekly summary last January 17-23, 2022.  But that invoice showing is not in the transaction history, and I don't have any amount of available earniongs showing there too. My concern now is the date showing  in my invoice is February 2, 2022 when I just finished my weekly work last January 17-23,2022. Please help what should I do. Thanks!

**edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anna Leah, 

Your earnings on Upwork are processed according to the Weekly Billing CyclePayments released for fixed-price contracts go through a 5-day security period and will be available to you once the security period is over. 

For hourly contracts, all the hours logged are automatically invoiced to your client, and funds become available following the Weekly Billing Cycle. Kindly check the schedule below:

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

You may read through each tab to know when you should expect the payment to be available on your account. If you check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), you will see where in the billing cycle the payment is. If the payment is in the Pending tab, this means it's already in the security period. I checked your Transaction History, and I can see that the transactions you refer to are already listed. You can check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), and you will see that the transactions are under the "In review" tab. 

I hope this clarifies things. If you have other questions, let us know, and our team is happy to help!

~ Avery
Upwork
annalunesa
Community Member

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Just want to clarify this again, so you mean my first earnings from my first payout will be available next week on Wednesday? How about my working hours this week it will be available together with my first payout next wekk as well??

Hi Anna,

All time logged on the Hourly contract will follow the same weekly billing cycle. That said, your hours logged during this week will be processed in a similar manner as explained by Avery and the funds will be available for withdrawal on Wednesday, Feb 9, 2022. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths