🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Intro **Edited**
Page options
51661b3f
Community Member

Intro **Edited**

Hi !
This is Shahnaj from Bangladesh. I am new in this group as well as new in Upwork. I am interested to learn from this group and earn from the Up work .
I have long experience working in different international organizations. I have expertise on project management, administrative and customer support, budgeting and financial management, day to day schedule, event management, coordination and liaison, email , internet, Social media, WhatsApp, MS word , Excel, PowerPoint presentation, video editing, Admin support, HR support .

I am interested to engage in this community for learning a earning by using my all experience and expertise.
So, I need support to go ahead.
Thanks .

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Welcome to the Community, Shahnaj!

If you haven't already, check out the post pinned at the top of this board for more information about this Community, resources and opportunities it has to offer. 

Additionally, check out Upwork Bangladesh group if you'd like to connect with members of the Community located in your country.

~ Valeria
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Shahnaj,

Congrats on joining Upwork! Here below are some basic yet important tips to get started. If you have any specific questions, let the community know. Have a awesome day!

PROFILE: Always complete your Upwork Profile before applying for Jobs. Create a Title and Skills to apply for Jobs to match what Clients are searching for. Use one or two of the Skill keywords in the Title to emphasize what you bring to the table for the Client. Create 3 or 4 short paragraphs in the Summary. If the Summary is too long, most Clients will not read the rest of your Profile; too short then there isn't enough information for a Client to hire. Use all 15 Skills IF they apply. The Skills are used to assist a Client in locating your Profile via search. Add your Portfolio and always use a colorful image. Consider adding a Project Catalog if it applies. By the way, it goes without saying make sure that your Profile Settings are on Public not Private so others can view the Profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths