🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge ...
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Since you have received your Job Success Score, you can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I just passed the Rising Talent test, but the Rising Talent badge is showing on my profile. why?

Hi Fatima,

It seems like you are referring to the Upwork Readiness Test. Please know that this is one of the requirements to earn a Rising Talent badge. Taking the test doesn't automatically add the badge to your profile. You will earn a Rising Talent badge once you meet the criteria listed here.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

Good afternoon, my account is 100% full I passed the test, when will I be given the Rising Talent badge??

Hi Same problem to me too.

Hi Moses, and Oliver,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar

but one quick question here . I have read the document serveral times. what I want to know is how many proposals to the project I can send to client every day to be satisfied your solution regulrary.

I've been on upwork more than a month. I earned 400+ dollars (and already in progress projects with a $700 in amount). I was active on upwork everday off past month. I have %100 completed profile. I respond back to clients as fast as possible. Readiness test passed. 

When should I get the rising talent badge? And how can I ensure that I have it? Have a great day!

Hi Fatih,

Once you meet the requirements listed here the Rising Talent status will be added automatically to your profile. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am new in Upwork, and Recently I get the Rising Talent Badge. But I don't know what the Benefits of getting a Rising Talent Badge is?

Hi Shayaike,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! 

The benefits that comes with the badge are:

• Reduced fees (starting at 10%) on Featured Jobs
  • A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients
  • Access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team

You can also check out this help article to learn more about the badge.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

This is Kashif. I have joined the Upwork marketplace for 2.4 years, then due to some reason, I could not work on my profile and did not get any job. My profile got private due to its non-active status. After two years, I decided to start working on the Upwork again. So, I requested to make public my profile to the Upwork team and they accepted my request.

Now, I have varified my profile, passed the Readiness test, and also completed 3 jobs. But still, I did not get the rising talent badge. Are there any special requirements to get a rising talent badge or the Upwork team chose a profile manually?

If they choose manually then what are the requirements to meet the rising talent badge?

A helpful answer would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am a Freelancer with Rising tallent badge with no JSS till now.
I ended a fixed price contract of $5 with client approval. Will it affect my JSS? or will the client still have an option to leave feedback? even if there's no payment yet?

Thank you in advance.

No.

As long as the client does not leave negative private feedback, then ending a fixed-price contract while getting paid zero dollars will not have an impact on your JSS.

The client will not be able to leave any feedback that appears on your profile page.

The client may leave private feedback, but if you have discussed closing this contract and sending the money back to him, I see no reason to worry about negative private feedback.

Hi, I wanna know a simple answer. How much shall I need to achieve the Rising Talent Badge? I have read the Rising Talent Badge requirement  from here but I could not find the exact amount of earning criteria

There is no earnings criteria requirement to get Rising Talent Badge. 

- Just complete your profile. 

- Actively apply for jobs.

- Complete jobs on time and try to aim for * star ratings from the client. 

- Pass the Upwork readiness test 

Completecome or bring to a finish or an endMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)

Hello there!

I just passed the Upwork Readiness Test and now by looking at the criteria of "Rising Talent" I think I am qualified for all the criteria points but I am not sure about this one "Complete projects on time and as promised to clients". Actually, I am still working on my first hourly contract that was started in September 2020, and not sure when it will end but I have a mid-contract 5-star review on my profile. I have developed multiple websites for my client and now working on another one.

I have applied for multiple jobs to get a second job but no response, So I thought may be Rising Talent can help to get the jobs. 

So do I eligible for the criteria or the job/contract have to be closed/finished first?

Thanks for your time.

Best Wishes,

Azaz

Hi Azaz,

I am sorry for the late response. Please know that having completed a contract isn't required for earning Rising Talent badge. Delivering great results on the the contracts you do complete is essential though. Unfortunately, we won't be able to share further details about why a specific contract does or does not qualify for Rising Talent badge.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola!

Thanks for your reply.

I just wanna know if I have only one contract going on and there is no other job/contact I have done before and I am in the middle of that contract and my client is happy with the work I have done for him. I also have a 5-star review mid-contract review that actually shows that the client is happy with the work.

So I qualified for this requirement or not.

Thanks again

Azaz

Hi Azaz,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I done 6 jobs with the best rating but the rising talent badge is not showing on my profile. I want to know whats the reason behind that.

Hi Zohaib,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have passed the Readiness test. My profile is 100 complete. 

I am an expert in SEO. 

Help me what should I do more to get a Rising talent Badge. 

Is this badge is given randomly?

and review my Profile and guide me on what should I do?

Hi Muhammad Shoaib,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here. Once you qualify, you will be notified and the badge added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Helping Heroes!

I have just got a message kind of window on my Upwork profile told me that you are almost a rising talent, pass the readiness test and compete your profile, I already did that but once agian passed the readiness test with 100 % accuracy and my profile is already completed. what else am I supposed to do now?

Hi, I have completed 5 successful jobs with 5 stars, 2 are in progress. I just wanna know when will I get a badge of " Rising Talent" (I passed the Upwork readiness test already). 

Hi Fatima,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. If you qualify, you will receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, i got invited to the Rising Talent program and i passed the UpWork readiness test. But now i can't find a way to claim the Rising Talent title. It doesn't say it on my profile and i haven't found it anywhere else.

Can anybody help me?

Hi Bart,

Congratulations on being invited to the Rising Talent program! Please allow up to 48 hours for the badge to show on your profile. If you need any further assistance, feel free to follow up.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I have passed upwork readiness test but no rising talent badge?

I think it will be reviewed in the next two weeks. That is when you will get the badge. I guess so.

ok thanks 

Hi Ali,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Is it necessary to maintain any JSS for to keep the Rising Talent badge?

Hi Muhammad,

No, it's not. If you have a Job Success Score, you are no longer eligible for the Rising Talent badge. However, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I got yesterday the rising talent badge, it was showing on my profile for just 1 Day!

after that it's disappeared I don't know why?  and how it will come back 😞 

Please Help!

Thank You

Regards

Aaqab 

petra_r
Community Member

Aaqab B wrote:

I got yesterday the rising talent badge, it was showing on my profile for just 1 Day!

after that it's disappeared I don't know why?  and how it will come back 😞 

Because you now have a Job Success Score and you can't have both. Your next goal would be a top rated badge.

aaqabali
Community Member

Ahh Ok

Thank You so Much 🙂

I have completed all the neccessary requirement for Rising talent badge. Can anyone help me what will be the steps to get it on my profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths