🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge ...
Page options
Anoop V Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540
Masood U Community Member

I have received a rising talent badge yesterday but it's gone from my profile now what happened?

Jesica S Community Member

Hi everyone! 

Hope you are doing great!

I'd like to know why I don't get a rising talent badge or how long it could take me to get it.

I am an experienced designer and I have just finished my first job on the platform with an excellent client review, I passed the readiness Test, my profile is complete, I send proposals regularly (twice a week or so), my availability is updated, I respect Upwork Terms of service. So I don't know what is missing. 

Could anyone clarify this for me? Thanks in advance! 🙂

Michael S Community Member

Jesica S wrote:

So I don't know what is missing. 

Time is what's missing. The system updates periodically, so once you meet the criteria, it could still be a few to several days before it updates.

Jesica S Community Member

Thank you, Michael! 

Sandip M Community Member

Hi there!

Yesterday i received a mail from Upwork. They told me for you are almost a "Rising Talent". To join the program, all i need to do is pass the Upwork Readiness Test And i give Readiness Test. My Readiness Test result was 5. But today i again received same mail as my yesterday mail from Upwork. They told me join the program and pass the Upwork Readiness Test. Now what can i do? Please help me.

Thanks
Sandip M.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Sandip,

I will review this with our relevant team and you will receive a notification on your registered email address if you qualify for the Rising Talent Badge on your Upwork profile. If you have already passed the Upwork Readiness Test, you will not be required to take it again.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Sandip M Community Member

Thank you so much Pradeep. I am waiting for Rising Talent Badge on mu Upwork profile.

Danish A Community Member

Dear All,

I have passed Upwork readiness test and met all the criteria of Rising Talent Badge but I'm not promoted to Rising talent.

kindly guide me in this regard.

Thanks.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Hafiz,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Muhammad Maaz K Community Member

Hi, same as title. I cannot see the rising talent badge on my profile when I had it previously. Would love some help regarding this. thank you

Petra R Community Member

Muhammad Maaz K wrote:

Hi, same as title. I cannot see the rising talent badge on my profile when I had it previously. 

You have a Job Success Score, so you no longer have a Rising Talent badge. The two are mutually exclusive. The next thing you can work towards is top rated status.

Konstantinos A Community Member

As Petra says, when you have a Job Success Score (JSS) the Rising Talent badge is removed.

Suman B Community Member

Hi,

It's already 48 hours over I have given "Readiness Test" and passed with 5 out of 5, and also meet the all criteria as per Upwork rules. But still my Rising Talent Badge is not active to my profile. Now my humble request to you, please check my profile and clarify the issue. So that I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanks & Regards

Suman  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Suman,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Luiggi
Muhammad Saveed U Community Member

Hi everyone! I just joined the upwork and completed my first project , I also complete all the requiremnets for rising talend bandge but still I didt got the bandge from upwork !

is anybody help me out ?
Thanks

Konstantinos A Community Member

Hi Saveed,

One of the requirements should be to work on your English. 

Apart from that, though, here are the Rising Talent badge criteria:

Criteria:

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

In addition, agencies must also have:

• 2 or more team members
  • Maintain a 100% complete agency profile
  • Maintain a 100% complete agency owner profile
  • Maintain a 60% or higher average profile completeness across the agency
Nichola L Community Member

Konstantinos A wrote:

Hi Saveed,

One of the requirements should be to work on your English. 

Apart from that, though, here are the Rising Talent badge criteria:

Criteria:

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

In addition, agencies must also have:

• 2 or more team members
  • Maintain a 100% complete agency profile
  • Maintain a 100% complete agency owner profile
  • Maintain a 60% or higher average profile completeness across the agency

_____________________________i

Perfect English is not in the requirements for the rising talent badge. Apart from which the freelancer is not offering any skill that requires it. 

Some new freelancers automatically get the rising talent badge without having landed even one job. 

Matthew T Community Member

Hi Guys,

I would like for somebody from the Upwork team to review my Account. I think I qualify for a "Rising Talent Badge"

I have met all of the criteria that is required for obtaining the badge.

Is it possible for somebody to review my account?

Regards,

matthew Turner

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Matthew,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Danish K Community Member

Hi,
Can someone help me out with this?
I have fulfilled every requirement for rising talent and it's been forever; no JSS or Rising Talent.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Danish,

While anyone without a Job Success score is eligible to participate in the Rising Talent program, there is no application process. New freelancers and agencies are added to the program when they qualify. Please visit this help article for more information about the requirements. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Sogbanmu M Community Member

I just got my jss score when will the talent rising badge appear on my profile?
Petra R Community Member

Sogbanmu M wrote:
I just got my jss score when will the talent rising badge appear on my profile?

Never.

RT status is only for people who do not have a JSS.

If you can raise your JSS above 90% and keep it above 90% for 13 weeks, you can qualify for a top rated badge,

Ravi S Community Member

I have completed Upwork Readiness Test (URT) exam, fullfill all the criteria for JSS and Rising talent badge (RTB), but both JSS and RTB not updated on profile. When it is expect to be update. Thanks.

Hi Ravi,

While anyone without a Job Success score is eligible to participate in the Rising Talent program, there is no application process. New freelancers and agencies are added to the program when they qualify. Please visit this help article for more information about the requirements. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths