🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is there any Discount on Black Friday or Cybe...
Page options
developpro
Community Member

Is there any Discount on Black Friday or Cyber Monday on Connect Every one give huge discount OFFER

Respected Team,

with the heartiest greeting to you , this is inform you every one give discount on black friday or Cyber monday have you provide any discount on Connects purchasing it just request from my all freelancer borther 

Reguard

Amir

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

No. Nothing like that.

nayemmahmud
Community Member

Friday, 
November 29
Black Friday 2019 in United States

robin_hyman
Community Member

You can always ask, but I doubt there will be any discounts if you haven't heard about it already.  This isn't a retailer.  Do you get a discount from your electricity provider for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

The connects are pretty expensive for struggling freelancers to be honest. Comparing Upwork to an electricity provider is pretty insane. Maybe things are done differently where Upwork is based, but where I live basically every single company gives some kind of discount on Black Friday, and that definitely includes electricity, internet providers and more. I'm sorry you don't get to take part in those discounts Robin. 

Without freelancers, Upwork would not exist. How about showing some love on ONE day of the year and give away some connects, alternatively sell them at 50%. 🙂 

Olle E wrote:

but where I live basically every single company gives some kind of discount on Black Friday, 

Super! You will want to work for free or half price for your clients as well, right?

rakesh-nagda
Community Member

Brief vs Expection vs Budget.jpg

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths