🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job alerts
Page options
43f8ccee
Community Member

Job alerts

Hi

I just started searching for work on the platform. Can I set job alerts so the types of jobs I want can be sent to my messages to check out based on the description? To elaborate for example if I want to search for scripting jobs then I create a job alert scripting and all the jobs related to scriptwriting are sent to my inbox

I think it will be easier to do the job search like that

If I can't set up job alerts and is a better way of doing a job search that you can advise?

3 REPLIES 3
c0e86009
Community Member

I am also a Newbie and hand this very question on my mind, I hope we get a good response soon. 

AMY E
PradeepH

Hi Simangele and Amy,

All freelancers can expect an email alert throughout the week on their registered email address which is known as 'Job Digest'. Check out more information on Job Digest here.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I have never gotten a 'Job Digest' mail. I read the article in the included link and I discovered that the said mail is for a select group of people. 

We're looking for a way in which all newly registered freelancers can get job alert messages based on the skills and services they offer. Not every freelancer has a rising talent badge, talk less a top rated or top rated plus badge and that definitely includes the new ones. 

Is there no provision for the new members to get notified on jobs  available to them? I believe this will save us the some of the time of having to scroll through upwork to find suitable jobs. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths