🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Life of a top-rated freelancer
Page options
Ritika B Community Member

Life of a top-rated freelancer

I' m kind of new to Upwork and am struggling to find get jobs even though I have completed 4 already. But, I was wondering how is life after becoming top-rated? Could anyone please tell me? I want to be expert-vetted as well.

3 REPLIES 3
Robert Y Community Member

I don't think becoming top rated makes it any easier to get jobs. I didn't for me, anyway. The only clear benefit you get from it is that it allows you to remove a limited amount of bad feedback. 

Petra R Community Member

Ritika B wrote:

I' m kind of new to Upwork and am struggling to find get jobs even though I have completed 4 already. .

You've only completed 2, one of which is something that is strictly forbidden so that may put clients off.

Ritika B wrote: But, I was wondering how is life after becoming top-rated? Could anyone please tell me?

I've always been top-rated so have nothing to compare it to but it gets easier the more completed contracts you have and the more you've earned on the platform. 

You can also try and concentrate of applying for contracts that are more long term rather than one-offs.

Ritika B Community Member

Could you describe how it is for you? Do you get offers frequently? And invites?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths