🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Lost
Page options
bf63d443
Community Member

Lost

Hi,i joined recently and i have no idea where to go next or what my next step is. Could someone help please? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Phyllis,

I understand it can be daunting when you just started your freelancing journey. Let's start with the basics. We've got some super cool Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

We also encourage you to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to enhance your success on Upwork. We're all about helping you shine!

We can't wait to see you become successful on Upwork. We hope these tips and resources help you make your Upwork journey a blast!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Click on "Academy" above and read it thoroughly and completely until you understand how it all works.

759e32fa

Hi Phyllis,

I understand it can be daunting when you just started your freelancing journey. Let's start with the basics. We've got some super cool Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

We also encourage you to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to enhance your success on Upwork. We're all about helping you shine!

We can't wait to see you become successful on Upwork. We hope these tips and resources help you make your Upwork journey a blast!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths