🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Lots of Apply, No Conversions.
Page options
bf657868
Community Member

Lots of Apply, No Conversions.

Would Appreciate Any Feedback!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Kamal,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not been getting any project opportunities from your certain niche and I understand how important it is to receive invites.

I understand it can be a bit challenging getting noticed and hired by Clients, especially with such a large pool of talented Freelancers to compete with. However, with proper marketing, consistency, and diligence we are confident that Upwork can be an invaluable resource for you.

Upon checking your account, I see that your account profile is set to "Public" where it is visible to the entire Internet including clients, freelancers, and visitors and to search engines such as Google and Bing.  There is no restriction that prevents clients from seeing your profile or hiring you, in fact, your profile has been viewed 3 times in the last seven days.

Always remember that clients have the sole discretion as to whom they will invite, interview, and hire. They also consider a lot of options such as related skills of the freelancers that will match their projects, budget, freelancers' experience, etc.

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Kamal,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not been getting any project opportunities from your certain niche and I understand how important it is to receive invites.

I understand it can be a bit challenging getting noticed and hired by Clients, especially with such a large pool of talented Freelancers to compete with. However, with proper marketing, consistency, and diligence we are confident that Upwork can be an invaluable resource for you.

Upon checking your account, I see that your account profile is set to "Public" where it is visible to the entire Internet including clients, freelancers, and visitors and to search engines such as Google and Bing.  There is no restriction that prevents clients from seeing your profile or hiring you, in fact, your profile has been viewed 3 times in the last seven days.

Always remember that clients have the sole discretion as to whom they will invite, interview, and hire. They also consider a lot of options such as related skills of the freelancers that will match their projects, budget, freelancers' experience, etc.

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths